Hand & Surface Wipes
Industry-leading research and development, combined with extensive testing ensures that our HAND & SURFACE WIPES can be effectively used across a whole spectrum of machines and contact surfaces. These WIPES are designed to be used on internal and external machine fascias, steam wands, machine components or
any contact surface surrounding a vending machine to ensure a hygienically safe machine and work environment is maintained.
Our intensive focus on performance delivers a unique product which provides the following significant benefits:
- FOOD SAFE & NON TAINTING — Our WIPES contain a food safe and non tainting cleaning and disinfectant agent, making these safe to use on food contact components and surfaces such as machine steam wands, whipper bowls, drips trays, machine nozzles, work surfaces etc.
- INDEPENDANTLY TESTED— Our WIPES have been independently proven by leading UK and European laboratories as being effective against a wide range of bacteria, mycobacterium, viruses and fungi.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY — Proven by independent environmental audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non accumulative in the eco system.
- SAFE TO USE— Can be used on hands as well as contact surfaces eliminating the need for multiple products.
- WIDELY USED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS— Provide your working environment with the same high levels of hygiene and cleaning as in high risk medical environments.
Where to use
- Bean to cup machines
- Traditional espresso machines
- Hot drinks vending machines
- Water coolers
- Service engineers & workshop
When to use
Use on steam wands every 15mins during coffee making.
Use daily on water cooler drip trays and nozzles.
Use on machine fascias, internal components and surrounding surfaces during route cleaning.
Use on hands, surfaces and components during service call outs and in workshop.
How to use
Open tub lid and feed cloth through the hole in the lid. Pull out and use wipes as necessary.
|Product option||Pack size||Product code|
|150 wipe tub||12 tubs||HW150|
|240 wipe tub||12 tubs||HW240|
|Individual sachets||500 sachets||HW001|