Hand & Surface Wipes
In order to achieve truly effective infection control and cleaning in the healthcare environments our range of products have been specifically formulated to meet a wide range of stringent user requirements such as:-
- Non hazardous - Products that are non-hazardous and food safe in use in accordance with the latest health & safety legislation. Please refer to our independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- User Friendly - Products that do not irritate or sensitise the skin of users.
- Ease of Use - Product can be applied to virtually all contact surfaces such as plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms without the risk of damage or degradation to the contact surface. This feature eliminates the requirements for multiple products.
- Superior Cleaning Action - Products have an independently proven superior cleaning action when compared to other leading European brands.
- Product Durability - Our wipes use a heavier duty cloth which significantly reduces product degradation thus increasing the coverage area or life of the wipe. In some instances users have reduced the number of wipes used by up to 305, when compared to more traditionally used products.
- Independent Product Testing - Independent test to British and European standards confirm product efficacy against a wide rang of micro organisms such as:
- Hep. C
- Avian Bird Flu (H5N1)*
- *For more information on the extensive testing undertaken please refer to our Independent Test Safety Data Information CD or contact us!
- Environmentally Friendly - Environmental audits by leading European Authorities have Concluded that Bioguard infection control products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-cumulative in the eco-system therefore overcoming concerns regarding product disposal and accidental spillage.
Product testing at Stockholm Lens Landsting Institute confirmed:-
“The Bioguard wipes were on average 70% more effective at killing Staphylococcus Aureus and removing heavy duty soiling than another leading European brand.”
Where to use
- Equipment & utensils
- Plant & machinery
- Working surfaces & tables
When to use
How to use
|Product option||Pack size||Product code|
|General Use 240x200mm 1000 sheet wipe||2 Tubs||HW1000|
|General Use 240x200mm 800 sheet wipe||4 Tubs||HW800|
|General Use 200x200mm 500 sheet wipe||4 Tubs||HW500|
|General Use 200x200mm 150 sheet wipe||12 Tubs||HW150|
|General Use 80x80mm 70 sheet pocket pack||20 Tubs||HW070|
|Organic Use 500 sheet wipe||4 Tubs||HW500ISO|
|Organic Use 240 sheet wipe||12 Tubs||HW240A|